Saturday, November 10, 2007

You know the story-

Old woman gets conned off her life savings.
Who do you blame?

The old woman for being naive?

Or the con-man?


I blame the con-man.

But some ppl choose the old woman.
It doesnt matter if lies were told.
It doesnt matter that the old woman was letting her guard down.

She deserves it. No excuses.

And that's how I'm feelin now.

Some people do not tolerate mistakes.
There is no such thing as excuses.
Its either black or white, no shades of greys are allowed.
No excuses.
The law works the same way too.
Speed. No excuse.

So why should I expect any form of allowances?




I was told to lower my expectation, so i would be less frustrated.
Yet, the more I lower it, the more isolated i feel.
Its like there is not a care in the world anymore.
You just don't give a shit anymore.
At the end of the day,
it really doesnt matter.

Shrug it off.


So either way, too high of an expectation and too low of an expectation just don't work out for me.



Trust issues.

At this stage,
I feel there is no need to know anything anymore.
If there is a need to say anything, then it would be told.
I wont ask.
I wont inquire.
I wont open my mouth.

No comments: