Sunday, November 11, 2007

Last night I had a dream.

I dreamt that it was chinese new year eve and I was going to go for reunion dinner with my paternal side.
I dreamt that I met my granny (who is currently at US now) and she was telling me about how her legs do not hurt anymore (She was diagnosed with shingles and she was in pain a few weeks back) and that my grandaunt was in the kitchen cooking. At that point, I knew I was dreaming, cos in reality, my grandaunt is not with us anymore. I rem knowing in my dream that i was dreaming but all I wanted to do was to just hold her, which I did.
I also distinctively rem seeing some numbers in my dream, which I cant exactly rem now. Which reminded me how the last time i went back and I went to the temple to visit my grandaunt. As I stood in front of her picture and telling her about how life have been, I told her "Popo, yi huo bu yao jiao wo zai hao ma, fan zai wo qian mian jiu ke yi le." Man, did it not work as planned.

So anw, gist of the story, i told my sis about the dream and few hours later, she replied me sayin that my aunty had emailed my dad to say that my granny's leg does not hurt anymore :)

Scary? haha

No comments: