I thought it was crazy that people were clubbin the week before exams.
Then I realise, WAIT A MIN, I used to club the week before the exams because...................................
ITS LEONA'S BIRTHDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY Birthday leona hui! hope you had fun at plush.
We miss you here.
We will be back to get drunk w you :)
hahaha.
One down, 2 more to go :)
A ride back from wyn (thanks babe!) whereby her radio was playing time after time made me feel like listening to all my old songs. haha
I played the fool today
And I can see us vanishing into the crowd
Longing for home again
But home is a feeling I've buried in you
I'm all right
I'm all right
It only hurts when I breathe
I can't ask for things to be still again
I can't ask for you to offer the world through your eyes
Longing for home again
But home is a feeling I've buried in you
I'm all right
I'm all right
It only hurts when I breathe
I'm all right
I'm all right
It only hurts when I breathe
My window through which nothing hides and everything sings
I'm counting the signs and cursing the miles in between home.....
But home is a feeling I've buried in you
that I've burried in you
I'm all right
I'm all right
It only hurts when I breathe
I'm all right
I'm all right
It only hurts when I breathe
when I breathe
It only hurts when I breathe
when I breathe
It only hurts when I breathe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment