Saturday, November 03, 2007

Highlight for the study period would be-

Leo and I locking ourselves out of the house last nite! hahhaha

In order to get into our house, leo had to pull himself up onto our window ledge and wind our window open before he attempted to squeeze through it.
Unfortunately, he is our mr beefy for a reason and he cld only get his head through the opening of the window.

This is where I come in!
Managed to get myself onto the ledge and with a huge push by Leo, I managed to get part of my body through the gap.
After laughing my head off while being suspended in between the outside and the inside of my house, I managed to pull myself into our house :)


hahaha.

So our house isn't that safe after all.


This yr, i have managed to locked myself out of my house and my carpark with no money or credit in my hp.

This yr, i have managed to left the key to bring my car down from the car park and leo had to climb up another car just to get to my car.

This yr, i have managed to climb through the window of my house cos we got locked out again.


Im wonderin what would be my next adventure :)

No comments: