Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I passed the aiesec interview.
This means that I get to go overseas to work :) woohoo!!


God's came and went.
I went for my final Gk. It was a good 4 years run.
Unfortunately, this year GK was very different.
Everything seems to be reduced by half.
The people that brought me there 4 years ago, are no longer here in melbourne.
We have a few remaining standing. The few of us still holding on to the true blue spirit of it.
I finally got my furry leg warmers. tzexiong said I killed peanut for it.
I wore all my rave gears that I accumulated in the past 4 years.
UV earrings from tzexiong.check. random bracelets that were given by people/bought by myself.checked. colourful headbands from the one and only day rave 3 years back.checked.
lightsticks from my dear fren that I lugged back from singapore.checked.

Its a whole new world now.
I think I hold on too tightly to traditionals and its time for me to let it go.
My final GK.till now.

No comments: