Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Classes? what??

I am stuck with my international business transaction. I thought I was done with my research, but the more I read up on it, the more stuff I find.

Initially, I wanted to drop the use of Singapore law as my subject, after all what protection do we accord to our local businesses? It is quite evident that we rely heavily on foreign trade at the expense of our local businesses, so there isn't really much to talk about (then again, that is cos our policy is to create a competitive market, which will bring about the most efficient and effective market. Consequently, it would lead to higher economic growth yada yada). However, the more I read up about it, the more I realise how relevant Singapore is to such a research. We actually have a term "Singapore issues" as an umbrella term to describe the effect of international trade (though this is argubly not considered under trade)by foreign investment, government procurement and competition.

Now it is a matter of finding out more and putting them all tog.

While I am doing all these,
I distracted myself with these new shoes that I just ordered :)
My sis told me they were similiar...but i DONT CAREEEEEEEEE....a slight difference is always a difference :D

I just hope it ends up being as good as it appears. Now its a matter of figuring out how to bring it
from Singapore to Australia :)


While I was doing my usual online shopping, I chanced upon this pair of ankle boots on ebay. Isn't it adorable???

zhenzhen, sue, huihui and allan chua
(though i reckon he don't read this blog) if you see this...hinthint**** i heard its dirt cheap in hongkong :)

No comments: