I guess I have been missing for a while.
Life in australia have started to be in place once more.
Its a mixed feeling to walk around this place, knowing that this would be my final year. I am dying to go back as most would know, but at the same time, the idea to leave this place for good, kills me. It has, after all, provided me with much joys and tears.
I wonder if after all these, would I still be able to rem what had happened here, or would it be like how it is with singapore, where I have lost so many memories of it.
Easter break was spent partying with everyone. Leona was down for holi, Gab did a short trip over...It was good to be able to see those whom I didnt catch much when I was in singapore.
Q dance, blvd, trance nation and go kart.
Good way to enjoy my last easter break.
I am such a caution driver, that when i was driving (go-kart) i constantly checked my blind spot. Thrill is one thing, but having any injury esp to your head or face is not something i am willing to exchange for. haha. So i ended up being e slowest driver ....
Now i have to start applying for all the jobs. SIGH.
One application asked me, "What is one achievement which you are most proud of?"
I think so many things have happened, that made me realise, my life isn't such a bored.
I took so many paths that I never thought I would.
Moreover, to think back of what I have done, I realise there are so many things that I have forgotten too.
It is a life experience to study overseas.
It is a huge step to take when you choose to leave what you are familiar with, when you are so young.
But, I didnt put this as my achievement just cos I was reminded of what I had to go through when I was in secondary school too. haha 4 years of labour, i deserve to be proud of that more than anything else. and as i sat there thinking, i realise i forgot what I was taught then- Persistence prevails when all else fails.
My sentences are really incoherent now as my thoughts are flying everywhere. This must be due to the fact that i stayed up till 5 am doing my application.
So its down to studying once more :)
I wish i feel the need to talk abt my life now, cos this would be my last year's worth of entry in melbourne............................... 6 years man. that is an achievement too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment