Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Its Thursday and tml its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the week went past so fast. I was just telling ben, didnt we just like went mambo not too long ago? And its MAMBO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every wed, my sis and bro ask me the same qns- "Wah! where are you going?" "You are crazy". And every wed, i reply "MAMBO!" haha. How on earth do i survive, i have no idea. But a good mid-week break is required to get me out of my boring, mundane, i see files everyday life.

Crowd wasn't there, but it was still good as i managed to catch up with a few ppl. Curses to my internship, where life is non-existence.

Leona huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ure a slut! This is for happily giving me the look as we walk through the crowd with your hands on winkwink*! hahaha... But we still love u!


xling :) Despite our short catch up, haha its always good to see you. Lets try to meet up- you, karen and me! I havent seen her yet :(


OK so i should get back to work now..

I can almost smell the weekend once more :)

No comments: