Thursday, July 05, 2007

So i have been back for offically slightly more than a week.

I think, i tend to open myself up to easily.
I speak too much to people, that i think who cares abt what is going on in my life, when only one story is only heard.
What to do when you are a Gemini, you talk too much.
Then i realise, i'm showing my life, but i'm not sharing it.
So at the end of the day, where does that leave me?



I cant wait to go to hongkong.
Shopping shopping shopppin :)

Tml, Rowena and I are going to be a model for the day.
Such cheap thrill to amuse simple mind (aka me) haha.


I hate myself for thinking things to be so simple.
I hate myself for giving myself up so easily.
I hate myself for wanting to share.

Man, when was the last time i wrote such "hate" post.

Is all about covering the tracks.


On a lighter note,
Hongkong is drawing near.
I can almost smell it.

No comments: