Monday, July 30, 2007
My first trip out with zhenzhen, jean, huihui and sue (who is not in this pix. Ill upload a proper one when i'm all settled). Time with them is always filled with laughter. I don't know how we do it, but it just happens :) Though they have mastered the art of ignoring me. dammit! haha
So it has been a week since i'm back. Timetable is good. 4 days weekend, who is to argue?
Yesterdae, i was told that a mention of my name gave this reply -
" I heard of her -disgusted face- but i don't think she knows me"
Firstly, yes, i have no idea who the person is though my frens are screaming HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HER! Its not me. I have the ability to live in the world of my own :) heehee
Secondly, this got me thinking about how I was in secondary school. Other than scaring a few ppl and having chingyen reminding me what i did (which i FORGOTTEN TOTALLY), memories of good old secondary school days suddenly feels ever further away.
How was I like? What did I do?
Like what I've said, coming here is like coming to a dream. I left my life behind when i choose to leave. Amidst all these changes, it occurred to me that maybe I have lost myself or left myself so far behind that I can't seem to remember myself.
Trying to remember how I was like in secondary school shouldn't be that hard, since its the best time of my life. However, memories are not floating in as it should be. I like to believe that I was a good girl!!
Reality would sink back in.
I guess all I can do is wait and maybe once i'm back, ill be able pick up the pieces I had left behind.
Not many pieces left, but I'll try to salvage as many as I can.
Hopefully by then, I'll be able to truly understand myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment