

Found this site tat sells really cool tops.
http://www.lochers.com/collection2.html
This is just an ordinary day
Wipe the insecurities away
I can see that the darkness will erode
Lookin out the corner of my eye
I can see that the sunshine will explode
Far across the desert in the sky
Beautiful girl won't you be my inspiration
Beautiful girl don't you throw your love around
What in the world, what in the world could ever come between us
beautiful girl, beautiful girl I'll never let you down, won't let you down
Finally huihui, eug and i met up for some catching up :D
Went down to island creamery for some ice cream.
Conversation includes us realising that we are not going to be the PERFECT GIRLFRIEND, just for the fact that we were not brought up to be submissive.
We are going to argue, quarrel and stand up for what we believe in (though this is going to be quite subjective). We will voice out our own opinions and we are definitely not the quiet girl that stands in one corner and nod our head to everything. I highly doubt there are many true blue sn girls (aka those that have been in sn for 11 yrs) that are quiet and soft spoken.
Or maybe its just the ppl I hang around with?
Zhenzhen said that we are "too feminist" and " too independent for our own good". haha.
I personally feel that this statement is true for me.
I attempt to be a non- clinging gf. I just don't wish to be those kind of gf (cos i was brought up to not be one of them or brain wash to think that i should not be clinging). I admit I was clinging for a period of time, but as you know, most guys don't like it. So I had to stop. I mean, even I did not like what I was starting to be. So I tried to give as much space as possible. However, in my attempts to be as nonchalent as possible, i do find myself walking further and further away. I am still trying to find the balance, but its not an easy task.
This is what happens when we were brought up not to be dependent.
I'm a woman hear me roar.
This is really out of point, but one of my neighbour is cooking at 339am and it smells dammit good.
No comments:
Post a Comment