Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A quick update!

Dinner with the law ppl (Xiuling, ter, diana, jason, celeste and i ) at viet place on Russell for dinner before we introduced FREDO's to ter! ( I cant believe he hasn't tried it yet!) Usual conversational topic of PR status, classes, lecturers, gossips and of coz, Singapore's politics. hahaha. I won't elaborate what we were discussing, cos the walls have ears yeah? hahaha.
Freedom of speech? haha.

Anw, during the dinner, it dawned upon me that the law textbook which i used two years ago was the wrong version! So yea, i studied the wrong textbook and thank god, i dun do readings. hahahaha. oh wellls.

Oh, and i finally got my ass down to body pump yesterdae!!!!!! Man are those muscles building. It hurts so much. So there i was wearin a long cardigain in school,clutching my fist and attempting to give myself a massage on my back. I think i kinda look really old!!!!!!!! Adel said i should have just brought a walking stick w me! hahaha


Another stupid thing happened to me todae while i was walkin down to qv with leo. Think marilyn moore. dammit. I hope nobody saw it. bah.

Em and i are studyin in the library now! So much work to do, so little time :(



Leona: haha i heard all about you and your little night out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so jealousssssss

No comments: