So todae concluded my job stint w da zhu at East Coast Primary School.
Firstly, I must say that i throughly enjoyed myself with the LEADERS (what we are supposed to call them, instead of kids). haha.
My group was just so adorable!
Daniel was the only boy in our whole group of girls and he got bullied a few times by the girls, esp essy, who is his neighbour.
Essy, on the other hand, is one of the most likable and really smart leader around. She knows how to talk, comprehends things very fast and well and she is really smart! She is noticed by all the coaches in the group for her abilities :D
Another leader was ira, who was really patient, soft spoken, yet took charge when required!
Elaina was not bad too. More like ira.
I have a few quiet one, such as jingjing, yiseng and rifa, who maintained a quiet disposition throughout.
Lastly, it ws lihua who said yada yada " is my arch enemies. I must play with him" and it was hilarious when the rest of them were goin "yeah, playing!" hahahaha.
I really enjoyed my time with these leaders. I wish for them all the best and hopefully we helped them or taught them well :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment