Last night, i met up with siew, jane, leona and mao at balcony for abit of (non-alcoholic for me and mao) drinks. Had abit of chat of cars and security (damm i wan to drive a porche at age 18 too!!!!), mao and i scared 2 guys goin into the unisex toilets that was unknown to the guys and then it was down to partyworld for abit of sing-a-long.
My only two songs that i absolutely adore (which leona rems so clearly!) my GUO HUO song and my AI DE CHU TI YAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that two songs! hahahaha.
Siew said we are the only bunch that sings english songs :D
Mao and I are the only two who seems to know all the oldies
Bye bye love
bye bye sweet caress
hello loneliness
Jane has such a niceeeeeeeeeeee voice!! Im so jealous. It was agreed that she shld sing teng li jun's songs, whilst mao and i are delegated to screaming/shouting songs :D hahaha
And the only person who knows ALL the songs that were being sung- LEONA HUI!!!!!!
From english, chinese to canto ...damm good!
And leona has the most sexy voice around!!!!
And we ended our ktv session with
I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world
hahahhahaha.
I just realise how close my house is to paragon. Jane took the cte, and within 5 mins, i was
HOME SWEET HOME :D
Tonight its down to st james if my family frenS never dua me...hahaha
my dad finds it quite funnny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment