Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I officially started my free labour yesterdae at DLA.
Firstly, i'm the only intern there, so i have nobody to go have lunch w, thus if anybody is ard my area (raffles!) do feel free and give me a msg. I am free for an hour between 12-2 :D


Work started out quite slow, but it has since changed w the new task tat was assigned to me this morning.

My task consists of me having close to 50 over pages of documents, in which, over 20 pages of it consists of articles that I am supposed to find in the folder given to me by my boss.
It wouldn't be such a hard task other than e fact that the title of the articles do not correspond with the names in the folder, and that half of the articles are in RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really now. So i had spent close to 6 hours opening folders in computers and trying to figure out what the articles are about and I am not even half way through :(
SIGH.

Moreover, this morning i had the challenge of sorting out 3 shelves of files into different trademarks, class and country :D

Oh wells.

Hopefully tml would be better :D

No comments: